Join more than 20,000 industry professionals trained by AIIM.
Learn best practices for capturing, sharing and managing information
AIIM has introduced a Capture Training Program based on identified best practices from its 65,000 strong community. A successful capture implementation requires a strategy and structure for how to scan and manage information. The Capture Training Program covers global best practices for implementing Capture, complementary technologies and leveraging industry best practices.
- Capture technology components and functionality
- Business benefits of capture solutions
- Scanner options and configuration
- Building a business case
- Indexing strategies and role of database
- Diagramming business processes
Training Program Tracks:
The Capture Specialist track will cover global best practices for implementing Capture, building upon the topics covered in the Practitioner track. In development -- we hope to make this course available soon.
The Capture Master track provides a thorough understanding of Capture with the main elements from all of the above, in addition to case study exercises. In development -- we hope to make this course available soon.
Who is the Capture Training Program for?
- Business Analysts
- IT Management
- Technical staff
- Record Management personnel
- Business Unit (line staff & management)
- Implementation team - IT and business
- Suppliers, Solution Providers, Vendors
- Change agents
The course materials were developed in partnership with @doc.